The research activities carried out in both main themes (Technologies for CAD and Multiphysics systems and microsystems) meet on a cross-cutting research activity dedicated to engineering for biology and medicine, which is one of ICube laboratory's cutting edge research area. This cross-cutting research comes into various activities.
- Magnetic tracking of MRI-compatible surgery tool (XYZ-IRM)
- Biosensors for the detection of pollutants in drinking water
- Lab-on-chip, time resolved fluorescence in microfluidic (PICO²)
- Optical medical imaging (Spirit)
- In-vivo magnetic resonance spectroscopy (IvMRS)